- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Capacity Development filter Capacity Development
- Disaster Risk Reduction (7) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (5) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (2) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (4) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (1) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
9 contents match your search.
The SEE-MHEWS-A project will benefit the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services of WMO Members from the region - that is Albania, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Greece, Hungary, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, North Macedonia, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia, Republic of Türkiye and Ukraine. The Project Steering Committee, composed of the Directors of the NMHSs of the WMO Member States listed above, will manage the advisory system developed under the project.
CREWS Pacific SIDS 2.0 is the second regional CREWS Project in the Pacific. This project is an extension of the CREWS Pacific SIDS project (2017-2021) and aims to upscale its...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
Climate change is threatening the livelihoods and food security of millions of smallholder farmers and agribusiness who depend on agriculture in the South East Asia region. Despite the fact that...
The project will empower the National Meteorological and Hydrological Services (NMHSs) and other competent authorities of the six riparian countries (Benin, Burkina Faso, Cote d’Ivoire, Ghana, Mali and Togo) with...
The overarching goal for the programme “GFCS Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa” is to provide timely and accurate climate and weather services for disaster risk reduction and increased...
The project aims at establishing a sustainable Regional Climate Centre (RCC) for the Caribbean housed at the Caribbean Institute for Meteorology and Hydrology (CIMH). By developing and distributing climate and...
This Project focuses on instigating and coordinating an international climatological data and service exchange between National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, national organizations and other stakeholders on regional and national levels...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...