- Regional Projects (2) Apply Regional Projects filter
- (-) Remove Global Projects filter Global Projects
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region VI: Europe (2) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
3 contents match your search.
Haiti is the only least-developed country in the Caribbean, and is further classified as a small island developing state (SIDS). Haiti scored “very high” on the 2018 INFORM Risk Index...
Flash floods are among the world’s deadliest natural disasters with more than 5 000 lives lost annually. Their social, economic and environmental impacts are significant. Accounting for approximately 85% of...
The WMO World Weather Research Programme’s Polar Prediction Project aims to advance the science in numerical models, data acquisition and assimilation, ensemble forecast methods, verification, and the production of prediction products – all with a polar emphasis.