- (-) Remove Project filter Project
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- Region VI: Europe (3) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region I: Africa (2) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (2) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
3 contents match your search.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
The cryosphere – frozen precipitation, snow cover, sea ice, lake and river ice, glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets, permafrost and seasonally frozen ground – is a critically important component of...