Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
2 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
The “Climate Services Adaptation Programme in Africa: Malawi & Tanzania” was the first multi-agency initiative to be implemented under the Global Framework for Climate Services . This flagship Programme helps...