- Regional Projects (2) Apply Regional Projects filter
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter WMO Integrated Global Observing System
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Capacity Development (1) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (1) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
2 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
The Middle East is one of the driest regions in the world, with many parts receiving less than 100 mm of rainfall per year. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change...