- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- Global Projects (3) Apply Global Projects filter
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- Regional Projects (2) Apply Regional Projects filter
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (2) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (1) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
2 contents match your search.
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
The Pacific and Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are susceptible to many hydro-meteorological and other hazards, namely tropical storms and hurricanes, thunderstorms or lightning, coastal storm surges, floods, flash...