Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Global Framework for Climate Services (6) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Capacity Development (5) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (3) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
- Region II: Asia (3) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (3) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (3) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (3) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (2) Apply Region III: South America filter
6 contents match your search.
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
The “Climate Services Adaptation Programme in Africa: Malawi & Tanzania” was the first multi-agency initiative to be implemented under the Global Framework for Climate Services . This flagship Programme helps...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...