Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (3) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (2) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (2) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region II: Asia filter Region II: Asia
3 contents match your search.
Years of insecurity have hampered development in Afghanistan, a country that is extremely vulnerable to hydrometeorological hazards. In the period from 1980 to 2015, the country lost nearly 15 000...
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...
Recent years have witnessed a significant increase in the frequency and intensity of climate and weather related hazards putting development gains at risk. By improving their disaster related information base,...