Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Disaster Risk Reduction filter Disaster Risk Reduction
- Global Framework for Climate Services (4) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (1) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region I: Africa filter Region I: Africa
4 contents match your search.
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
Main Project: Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS) – Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction in Africa The WMO Public Weather Services (PWS) programme has implemented projects for many years that...
The “Climate Services Adaptation Programme in Africa: Malawi & Tanzania” was the first multi-agency initiative to be implemented under the Global Framework for Climate Services . This flagship Programme helps...
Many African countries are extremely vulnerable to extreme weather events. They face even greater risks in the future as human induced climate change increasingly alters the weather and climate patterns...