- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- Global Projects (3) Apply Global Projects filter
- Regional Projects (2) Apply Regional Projects filter
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (2) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (1) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
4 contents match your search.
The Pacific and Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are susceptible to many hydro-meteorological and other hazards, namely tropical storms and hurricanes, thunderstorms or lightning, coastal storm surges, floods, flash...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
Subseasonal-to-Seasonal prediction project Many management decisions, for example in the context of agriculture, have to be taken on sub-monthly scales – a time scale that lies between the well-established and...