- Article Bulletin (100) Apply Article Bulletin filter
- News (61) Apply News filter
- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- Article Meteoworld (3) Apply Article Meteoworld filter
- Advanced Page (3) Apply Advanced Page filter
- Programme (2) Apply Programme filter
- Event (2) Apply Event filter
- Publication (1) Apply Publication filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Global Framework for Climate Services (11) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Capacity Development (10) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (3) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (2) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (6) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (5) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (4) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (4) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (4) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (2) Apply Region III: South America filter
11 contents match your search.
Bhutan is a landlocked country located in the Eastern Himalayas, with altitudes ranging from 150 to 7500 metres above sea level (msl). It has three distinct climate zones: the southern...
West Africa is one of the most vulnerable regions to climate variability and change as it is exposed to climate shocks and stresses and has relatively low capacity to adapt...
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
Subseasonal-to-Seasonal prediction project Many management decisions, for example in the context of agriculture, have to be taken on sub-monthly scales – a time scale that lies between the well-established and...
The “Climate Services Adaptation Programme in Africa: Malawi & Tanzania” was the first multi-agency initiative to be implemented under the Global Framework for Climate Services . This flagship Programme helps...
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...
The cryosphere – frozen precipitation, snow cover, sea ice, lake and river ice, glaciers, ice caps, ice sheets, permafrost and seasonally frozen ground – is a critically important component of...
The Pacific and Caribbean Small Island Developing States (SIDS) are susceptible to many hydro-meteorological and other hazards, namely tropical storms and hurricanes, thunderstorms or lightning, coastal storm surges, floods, flash...
This Project focuses on instigating and coordinating an international climatological data and service exchange between National Meteorological and Hydrological Services, national organizations and other stakeholders on regional and national levels...