Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- (-) Remove Global Framework for Climate Services filter Global Framework for Climate Services
- Capacity Development (3) Apply Capacity Development filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (2) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (2) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (2) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (2) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (2) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
- Region III: South America (1) Apply Region III: South America filter
3 contents match your search.
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges to human society in contemporary times. Statistics show that the last decades have already seen a sharp rise in economic, social and...
Subseasonal-to-Seasonal prediction project Many management decisions, for example in the context of agriculture, have to be taken on sub-monthly scales – a time scale that lies between the well-established and...
This Project aims to build climate resilience in order to reduce assiciated socio-economic losses and, thereby, alleviate poverty in drought-affected regions. The Project falls under the scope of the WMO...