- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
- Regional Projects (13) Apply Regional Projects filter
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- Global Projects (5) Apply Global Projects filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (23) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (19) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (17) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Climate Resilience and Adaptation (3) Apply Climate Resilience and Adaptation filter
- Aviation meteorological services (2) Apply Aviation meteorological services filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (2) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- Polar and high mountains regions (1) Apply Polar and high mountains regions filter
Filter by regions:
- Region I: Africa (16) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (12) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (4) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (4) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region III: South America (3) Apply Region III: South America filter
- Region VI: Europe (3) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
35 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
CREWS resources contribute to improvement of the Government of Togo’s early warning services for drought, flooding and other severe climate and weather events by enhancing the capacities of national services...
In recent years, Meteorological and Hydrological capacity in Afghanistan has been developed on a project basis within different goverment organizations. An analysis of the Afghanistan Meteorological Department (AMD) revealed deficiencies...
As part of global efforts in the implementation of the Global Framework for Climate Services (GFCS), the Korea Meteorological Administration (KMA) has been providing funding to support the improvement of...
In Chad, CREWS supports the strengthening of national capacity to deliver climate, hydrometeorological and early warning services in selected sectors and communities. CREWS resources contributes to the improvement of the...
Running until March 2021, the multi-country project will strengthen weather-, climate-, and water-related impact-based decision support services, protecting lives and property in three regions: South East Asia, the Caribbean, and...
The main focus of the CIFDP is to facilitate the development of efficient forecasting and warning systems for coastal inundation based on robust science and observations.
The INMET-BRAZIL project is a 9-year, USD 8.3 million project, funded by the Government of Brazil to consolidate the modelling and numerical weather prediction in Brazil's National Institute of Meteorology.
Haiti is the only least-developed country in the Caribbean, and is further classified as a small island developing state (SIDS). Haiti scored “very high” on the 2018 INFORM Risk Index...
Although the governments of both Cambodia and Lao PDR continue to establish policies and mechanisms to help reduce and/or avoid some of the impacts of extreme events and disasters, significant...