- (-) Remove Project filter Project
- Global Projects (3) Apply Global Projects filter
- (-) Remove National Projects filter National Projects
- (-) Remove Multi-National projects filter Multi-National projects
- Regional Projects (1) Apply Regional Projects filter
Filter by wmo strategic priority:
Filter by regions:
- (-) Remove Region III: South America filter Region III: South America
- Region I: Africa (1) Apply Region I: Africa filter
- Region II: Asia (1) Apply Region II: Asia filter
- Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean (1) Apply Region IV: North America, Central America, Caribbean filter
- Region V: South-West Pacific (1) Apply Region V: South-West Pacific filter
- Region VI: Europe (1) Apply Region VI: Europe filter
3 contents match your search.
The INMET-BRAZIL project is a 9-year, USD 8.3 million project, funded by the Government of Brazil to consolidate the modelling and numerical weather prediction in Brazil's National Institute of Meteorology.
The project supports the enhancement of capabilities of the national hydro-meteorological services of WMO Members, through the Education and Training Programme and the Fellowships it coordinates. Its purpose is to...
In developing and emerging countries, climate data are often of poor quality and do not meet the prerequisites for the provision of climate services for political decision-makers. In Peru and...