Filter by wmo strategic priority:
- Capacity Development (2) Apply Capacity Development filter
- Global Framework for Climate Services (2) Apply Global Framework for Climate Services filter
- Disaster Risk Reduction (1) Apply Disaster Risk Reduction filter
- Governance (1) Apply Governance filter
- WMO Integrated Global Observing System (1) Apply WMO Integrated Global Observing System filter
2 contents match your search.
The CREWS Burkina Faso project is aimed at improving the operational capabilities within Burkina Faso, to produce and deliver hydrological, meteorological and climate services with respect to early warning and...
In developing and emerging countries, climate data are often of poor quality and do not meet the prerequisites for the provision of climate services for political decision-makers. In Peru and...